Monday, November 05, 2012

2 Minutes left in the 4th quarter

It's the day before the polls - real polls - open. There's conflicting polls out right now about who is likely to win. One thing ALL the polls have in common is that they don't expect a blowout and Romney is within the margin of error in the dem favored polls, and Obama is within the margin of error in the GOP favored polls. This will be decided tomorrow.

That means we need to do our part. To conservatives who haven't voted - we need you. To those who already voted - we still need you. I'm not from Obama's Chicago or Boss Tweed's machine, so I can't say vote early and often. However, work the polls, either as a poll watcher, challenger, or campaigner outside the 100ft of the entrance. Get other conservatives out to the polls. 

My prediction overall is 285-253 Romney, with Ohio being another 2000 Florida (The Cincy Suburbs will save the day). If we get upsets in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and/or Wisconsin, we're not going to have to worry about this going to court. We can't control what we can't control, but we can control what we can control, and that is voting, working the polls, GOTV, and the groundwork that needs to be done to win. 

I won't be posting election updates here tomorrow. I'll be working the polls until after closing, and then making the rounds at election parties. If there's a problem at your polling station, call your county clerk. If there's shenanigans, call them and also call MIGOP at 517-487-5413. 

I already voted:
Romney - Anybody but Obama
Hoekstra - Fire Harry Reid
Mike and Bill Rogers
Would have voted for Cindy Denby if I was still in that district
Gave what I call the "blank treatment" (left it blank) to Green Oak incumbents over the millage.  
Markman, Zahra, and O'Brien for Supreme Court
If I could, I'd vote for Circuit Judge Dan Ryan in Wayne County. He's as good as it gets.

Yes on Proposal 1 and 5
No on 2, 3, 4, 6, and the Green Oak Millage 

Control what you can control, and we should win. Since I'm working as a lawyer with poll challengers.......

No comments: