Monday, November 13, 2006

Rudy is in for 08

From NY1 - Rudy is in

Former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has taken the first steps toward a 2008 White House run.

Documents obtained by the Associated Press show that Giuliani has established an exploratory committee that will allow him to raise money and travel the country in support of a presidential bid.


While I personally like Giuliani, he's too left wing to get my support in the primary. That said, I'm glad he's running since he'll take votes away from Mr. McCain who I could not support for dogcatcher. I'd like to see Giuliani in a cabinet position - preferably in a Mike Pence administration.

3 comments:

Paleoconservative said...

I still don't believe he'll run. I think he's just looking to be a celebrity.

BCS said...

ARRGGG!!! Neither one, but if they cancel each other out, OK!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.