Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Heads up to all I-75 Drivers North of Detroit

Heads Up to all I-75 drivers. From WDIV in Detroit.



"""'Speed Trap' Targets I-75 Motorists
Police Address Concerns Over Excessive Speeds, Aggressive Drivers

POSTED: 2:25 pm EDT July 25, 2005

Motorists on Interstate 75 should be aware of a "speed trap" established by Michigan State Police Monday, Local 4 reported.

Michigan State Police said troopers will conduct a focused enforcement effort to address concerns over extreme speeds and aggressive drivers on I-75 in northern Oakland County and southern Genesee County. Motorists have reported "hazardous" and "scary" conditions on the freeway in the past few months, police said.""""



I have to wonder if Oakland County or Genesee County has budge problems currently and needs more tickets.......

No comments: