Saturday, November 05, 2011

State Senate Districts are updated

I finally finished looking at the new state senate districts. I haven't updated those since 2005-2006. They are now up on the sidebar and easy to access. Eventually, I'll get to the 110 state rep districts when I have time. I'd like to get those done before the candidate filing deadline May of next year, and but I'm not going to count on it. The timetable of the list to be finished is "when its done."

A lot of congressional candidates are announced. I probably won't update candidate lists on the sidebar list further for those seats until filing next year, because things filter out (Some candidates drop, new candidates announce, some don't make the ballot). I will however post about some candidates here on the board and label the affected congressional district in the labels sections.

1 comment:

Conservative First said...

Thanks for all your work on this. I appreciate it.