Several things where Hugh Hewitt gave his opinions.
1. "Wait not till November of 2010, but November 2009." That was a point that needed to be made. That is a reference to New Jersey and Virginia elections. On the same note, here in Michigan, we have a big race of our own for the state senate.
2. Health Care. We need to reduce the damages from Obama administration there.
3. Educate people on broken legal system. Hugh is an attorney as well and still spoke out about frivolous lawsuits against businesses and medical providers. We're paying the costs. Plaintiff lawyers bankroll the democrats.
4. Expose and mock the left in the same way it is done to us (Saul Alinsky's rules). When we have the chance to nail ACORN, like Breitbart did. We have to tell everyone about biggovernment.com. Do not be silent with apolitical friends.
5. Credential young people. They need to learn from us and given responsibility they can handle.
6. Israel will have to take action soon. The US must stand with Israel. There will be a course of hate from the legacy media against them when that happens.