Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Probate Judge

I gotten a lot of calls asking me who the Republicans, and pro-lifers are in the Probate Court race. There are four republicans running. Lyle Dickson, Suzanne Dugas, Carol Hackett Garagiola, and Roberta Balon-Vaughn are Republicans. Bob Parker has given to both parties including Debbie Stabenow and Joe Hune. Kathy Oemke has a history of supporting democrats. I do not know anything about Anthony Kandt outside of what I've seen in the debates.

Right to life has endorsed Parker and Oemke. I also know personally that Roberta Balon-Vaughn and Lyle Dickson ARE pro-life (despite no endorsement) going back over the last 4 years. RTL said they would only back two people because of two positions open in the primary. That's their decision, but I want to make clear that Bobbi and Lyle are both pro-life.

I have two people I consider friends running in this race, so I'm keeping my vote quiet.

7 comments:

Communications guru said...

The republicans already endorsed in this nonpartisan race in their attempt to trash the Constitution, so why this post? Of courser, the bigger question has to be why would anyone with any intelligence ask you who to vote for.

Count Me Red said...

Welcome Back Kindergarden Kevin!!

anonymous said...

As usual, Kindergarten Kevin is blabbering. Hey Kevin, after you sober up why don't you try rewriting that last post so it makes sense?

Communications guru said...

I’d like to make it easier for you to understand, anonymous. But the problem is I can’t write it using only words with two or three letters so you can understand it. Have somebody read it to you and then explain it to you.
Again, Kevins was kicked off this blog so people could not post anonymously. Oh, wait.

armywife1 said...

Anthony Kandt is a conservative and is pro-life. Just an FYI.

Communications guru said...

Well, since pro-choice or pro-life is not a state or local issue, he impressed me so much at the Howell debate I’m still going to vote for him.

bluzie said...

Judge Reck was ery open about being pro-choice before she ran for probate judge and she was a Republican as well. She's done a great job as probate judge. Why all the concern about a women's right to privacy?